SUNDAY, APRIL 14th, 2013 WEIGH IN: 310lbs
My countdown to September 14th, 2013 has begun. This is the day that I will be meeting Manu Bennett in Cincinnati, and will fulfill a dream of mine to actually MEET him in person. I’m not a freak, stalker, or an overzealous fan – I’m just excited. Manu has become the “carrot” dangling in front of me to get my health back to where it needs to be, and because of that I have 21 weeks to get myself together. Can it be done?
Last week I had a meeting with my Doctor, who stated that I had the ability to cut out 500lb calories out of my diet, and with that loose more than one pound a week. I am, until my bloodwork returns, not allowed to exercise a lot. However I have decided to push myself and go for it anyway. I’ll start small, and work my way up – after all, I am strong. Here is why, for those of you who want to know what health issues I am facing: 1. Extremely high blood pressure. 2. I have already had one mild stroke, suffering no damage other than the bleed itself. 3. 20% blockage in my heart. 4. Type 2 Diabetic. Most all of these can be overcome or BEATEN with proper health management and weight loss, and unless I change ONE or all of these things will kill me. I’m still waiting back from the tests from the Doctor to tell me if there has been any kidney damage, so keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
My diet has been piss poor, and I have mentioned this before. However that is over, I am keeping my daily caloric intake low, and the calories that I burn higher. This will insure that I loose all this weight, and that also means a lot of water. WATER. So this is day one, and we will be making progress together my readers - because I want to look amazing when I meet Manu Bennett, not for him per say, but for myself. One should not meet their hero looking anything less than their best.
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS…. I added a countdown timer to the left of the page, and so….. let’s begin the fight.
BE HERE NOW,
Jake A. Wheat
Taking life for granted is easy to do, when you feel like life is wanting to be taken for granted. ”I’m overworked, so fuck it I’ll just ……,” I say. Yeah, insert anything you want in the dots, and you will find that it’s appropriate.
I have decided to make an incredible life change which starts today, recognizing that I have let myself go beyond belief, with no excuse but to fix it or end up dead. End of story. Here is the truth, from me, quite honestly – and nothing anyone can say can change it, and if you comment or judge me on it – then your a dickhead.
1. My addition to food: I have a food addiction, it’s horrible. I am never full, and shovel in food when I am stressed out as a coping mechanism. I enjoy flavors, and most importantly, bulk. I frequent fast food, and order enough food for two or three people, eat, and then suffer or eat more later in the day. There are times where I will eat so much, that I have to throw it up, because it upsets my stomach.
A typical order for me at Taco Bell is not only memorized, but all too common: I get a #9 combo (three tacos), with a large Pepsi for the drink. I order TWO extra hardshell tacos, a seven layer burrito with extra guacamole, and then a Mexican pizza. In all, that is 2,400 calories in ONE meal. It gets much worse, as a sitting at Wendy’s can equal a DOUBLE cheeseburger, large fry, large drink, and ANOTHER single hamburger – which exceeds the daily intake of calories one should have period. Additional stress to my body is added when I stop off to get candy bars, chocolate milk, and other items which I gorge on often before I get OUT OF THE GAS STATION from which I purchased them. If I continue this route, I am going to die.
I also smoke, heavily. I smoke either Camel Menthol or Marboro Menthol and when I smoke it’s usually in a chain of three or four cigarettes. I do not smoke a lot at home, but rather at work on break, or TO or FROM work in the car - one right after the other. I smoke until my lungs hurt, and often during the day I will not eat – and so when I smoke, I smoke too much causing myself to gag and then I end up dry heaving, wanting to vomit – and either I do or I just dry heave until it stops. If I continue this route, I am going to die.
I have been to the medical clinic twice now due to being sick, and both times my blood pressure was so high the clinic wanted me to go to the Emergency Room of our local hospital because I was “above stroke level,” and yet – here I am 300lbs, eating like I have a tapeworm, and smoking like a yellow haired compulsive dobbing paper in a bingo hall. I AM AN IDIOT, and if I continue this route I am going to die soon.
So one sets goals at this point of reflection, and says to oneself – SELF – you’re a fucking idiot. If you don’t change your ways, your body is going to give out, and you are going to kick the fucking bucket. Again, so one sets goals, and here are mine. However, goals have a purpose and one must MUST dangle a carrot in front of one’s face in order to obtain those goals – or else there is no motive, other than self gratification, and since I have a food addition – I need something other than self gratification to make me full and whole. I need something else, something to work toward, something tangible. So here is my game plan:
1. FUCK THE WORLD. Yep, no more investing time in other people’s crazy agendas being the good guy. I’m going full self centered and in my own head space for now. You got a problem, then work it out – I will be working on my own shit. That is the first major change, because I rush to the aide of people like I am a superhero – not sleeping, making personal sacrifices and expending myself short of ME time in the process. That is over, YOUR problems are NOT my problems. Sorry. [Repair Mode Activated]
2. Healthy Food Only. If it doesn’t grow from the Earth, it doesn’t need to go in my mouth. Yeah, that pretty much eliminates ALL fast food, all processed foods, all things neon orange and cheesy, and anything else for that matter. If you can’t squeeze it from a fruit, it shouldn’t be in liquid form in a cup. Green teas, water, or herbal teas will be my new beverages of choice. I will also have TWO vitamin infused drinks a day, and will drink EIGHT glasses of water – EIGHT mandatory glasses as well.
3. 30 minutes MINIMUM of exercise a day. Yep, we have a huge park and a walking trail not minutes from my house, so use it. 30 minutes walking will do me good each day, and it will be either in the AM before work, or at night.
4. NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS ALLOWED: Cigarettes, cola, fast food, processed food, SECOND HAND SMOKE, foods high in sugars, starches, or heavy carbs.
5. THE FOLLOWING IS MANDATORY: EIGHT glasses of water, TWO vitamin infused drinks a day, and my alternatives are herbal teas – cold or hot. ONE healthy breakfast, ONE healthy lunch, ONE healthy dinner, and ONE healthy snack. NO CANDY, COOKIES, ICE CREAM, GUMMY BEARS, WORLDS LARGEST GUMMY BEARS, etc.
6. WEIGHT LOSS: Your goal is 50+ lbs by SEPTEMBER 1st, 2013. THIS is because on September 14th, I will be going to Cincinnati to meet Manu Bennet. This is my reward, my goal, what I am working towards. If I don’t make the commitment and stick to it, then I fail myself, my trip, and meeting my favorite actor. It’s a fair way to discipline and regulate myself.
If you are reading this, and you have something NEGATIVE to say to me, don’t. I don’t want to hear your mouth about my confession here, after all I wrote it out there and you read it – so I already know how self destructive I have been to myself. THIS IS NOT A PICNIC FOR ME… but change is. If you want to say something positive or encouraging, then feel free. The only thing left for me to say is that I am excited, very excited for change – personal change, because if not then I AM GOING TO DIE.
I’m not quite ready to die yet, even though I am a dumbass.
Jake A. Wheat
Everyone knows I am a Manu Bennett fan, which started from Episode 1, of Spartacus: Blood and Sand on Starz. Manu has just wrapped up the final season of Spartacus, and is also “appearing” in Peter Jackson’s “The Hobbit.” Yeah, Manu is making his dreams come true, and a billion Manu Fans can’t be wrong eigh?
I asked to meet Manu Bennett for my Birthday last year so he could be my personal trainer, but I decided to make it easier for and just wished that Manu Bennett would friend me on his personal Facebook page. My Birthday wish was not granted (yet), or maybe some cosmic birthday candle blowing miracle was set in motion that day, and planets began to align causing a paradigm shift in the Universe that ultimately led to what I am about to share with you… either way, Manu Bennett is a very kind man.
WELLLL……as wishes happen….. it turns out not too long ago Manu did friend me on his personal Facebook page with other fans, and I have even chatted with him which makes me feel VERY special.
Now, for the absolute cool part…. Manu Bennett and I video Skyped for 20+ minutes after he learned that I donated to a fund raiser he was doing for New Zealand’s Breast Cancer Foundation. His noble effort to raise money for breast cancer was worth every penny, because not only is Manu Bennett an incredible actor, but he is very down to Earth and a real genuine humanitarian. His “team” The Eleventh Waka (a collective effort of fans kicked @ss donating and surpassing their goal and raising $15,000 bucks! Of course, “The Eleventh Waka” was the TOP FUNDRAISER! HELLZ YEAH!
Back to my Skype with Manu… he was in chat, I was in chat, and I just wanted to say hi. Instead, Manu wanted to thank me personally for my donation, and to sit and chat a bit. My Partner Craig was there for moral support, because I was 1000x nervous, and I have not forgotten that moment since it happened. The other day my Partner told me that he was going to wait until Christmas to share this with me, but the reason he sat with me during my video Skype session with Manu Bennett was because he recorded it on his iPhone, so that I could treasure it forever. I didn’t know he was recording, but he did it as a Christmas gift to me, because he knows how big of a Manu Bennett fan I am!
Isn’t this the COOLEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER?!
Seriously, could you ask for a more supportive and awesome partner?! So, yes, I have the Skype session recorded and while I would love to share the entire 20 minutes of it… I don’t want anyone to see me being in a state of awe and shock. So I edited it a bit, and you can see the highlights of our conversation. We also talked about some personal stuff, which I don’t want to put out to the World, so I just captured the highlights of the Skype to share with people in hopes that you will do the following:
1. Make my Christmas wish come true by donating to fight breast cancer.
2. Realize that dreams do come true, even “meeting” your favorite actor!
3. Understand that all of us on this planet are people, and the more we interact, the more we grow.
If Manu reads this article, just know that THAT MOMENT meant the World to me, more than anything – and I still am waiting for your agent’s address to send you a care package from Louisville. It’s sitting here waiting for you.
Ok, here is the video highlights:
I did not include the whole video, some of it was what I consider to be personal and I felt it best to be left out. However, I want Manu to know that this was, by far, the HIGHLIGHT of my year – life – and I will never forget this conversation ever. He is truly a genuine man, and I am so proud of his achievements.
Jake A. Wheat
I have been thinking about this for a while, and finally decided to be pro-active and move forward. It’s an act of bravery for me really, and frankly if I am rejected I will be heartbroken. Manu Bennett is one of my – no – he IS my favorite Actor and Spartacus on Starz has been something that I have supported since it’s first episode. I am not a new fan, I was there the night it first aired on the edge of my seat and just awestruck by the show! From there, I got the DVD’s, the Manu Bennett autographed card, and even won a sweepstakes on Starz where they sent me some free Starz stuff.
I order, and wear faithfully my “I love Crixus” T-Shirt, and I even have myself immortalized (as a cartoon bean) wearing the shirt which causes my friends to giggle. I’m not lying, here is the pic of me as a bean wearing my Crixus shirt to prove it!
Yes, I am a DIE HARD Crixus fan, sue me. So, without hesitation, I emailed Starz today and asked them if there would be a way that I could do an email interview with Manu Bennett. I am certain a phone interview would be out of the question, but I have a lot of real questions for the actor that I would like answered. He is a fascinating man, and I want to be able to “virtually” sit down with him and get to know him better.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you think Starz should allow Jake Wheat to interview Manu Bennett?
Hopefully Starz will hear my plea, and make this happen! Please everyone cross your fingers!
Make My Wish Come True,
Jake A. Wheat
Yes, in approximately one week (7 days) my birthday is going to be here, and (again) I will be turning 21 years old. Yes, every year I turn (again) 21, and this year is no exception. My real age is between and my Mother, and that is about it…. unless some punk who knows my actual age decides to spill it – upon which I request a plague of locusts to eat off their flesh, or for them to be subjected to bad musical theatre.
Many people around this time of year ask me what my birthday wishes are, and then I have to sit and think “johnny on the spot” about what I want, and it becomes a nightmare. This year I am super prepared to deal with birthday wish requests, which range from the “I am a friend and just want you to be happy,” to “I am buying you something cool.” Here is my list of available birthday wish options:
1. If you are just a friend, who is on a budget (like me) then you don’t want to go shopping at all. Yet, you have a huge heart and wish nothing more than for me to survive yet another year so that I can (again) turn 21. Therefore, my wish for you is to sign up to receive text message notifications from me periodically throughout the year from my website. No, I do not blast them to you every day. I do it very rarely actually, and it’s one of those things where it has to be something of super importance for me to use….. and only I can use it. So, if you want to do something cheap and nice for me – then use the form (in sidebar to your left) to join my text message list. I will NOT give out your info to anyone, and I will not blow up your phone.
2. For those more adventurous folks, I am still gunning for Manu Bennett to “Friend Me” on his personal Facebook page. Alas, this would be one of my ultimate wishes. How would one go about seeing this wish fulfilled?
B. Contact him through his agent, and let them know of my wishes! His agent is here.
C. Invite Manu Bennett to come to my house and have cake & ice cream! Indeed.
3. More adventurous folks may want to spend money on me, and that is super sweet! I am a huge fan of ThinkGeek.com, and so if you wish you can check out my WISHLIST and get me something from there! I always add to it, because if I had a million dollars I would own pretty much one of their entire inventory list. VIEW MY WISHLIST!
4. Word peace & love. Just send me an email and tell me that you love me! If you figure out a way to obtain world peace, then let me know that as well.
5. Last, but not least, donate to help pay for my web server & offset web costs! I use Paypal, and that account is used to pay for web hosting and other web related expenses. You can donate here…. if you wish.
Special thanks to all my friend and fans for their birthday wishes, and for the record please note that either way I love all of you.
Cake Is Fattening, I’ll Have A Birthday Salad,
Jake A. Wheat
Manu Bennett’s costume he wore as Crixus in “Spartacus: Blood & Sand” is on sale on EBay.com for $9,600.00! It includes his choker necklace, and all of the genuine assets which make Crixus…. well, so incredibly fine.
Indeed, now I need to go rob a bank or start making a shitload of meth in my kitchen, because I WANT THIS COSTUME! Does anyone have $10,000.00 that I can have to pick up this one of a kind collectors item? I would clean your house for a century, or perhaps cook all of your meals and cater to your every whim and desire?
The owner obviously has one of the greatest items in the World, and it kills me that the price is so high that I can’t afford it! Geeze. FML. I am not rich enough to get anything quite like this costume, and it breaks my heart because I would sincerely make sure that this costume was taken care of for generations to come. Indeed, I will never be the owner of this wonderful item…. and that makes me want to cry.
The costume comes with the following description:
THE OUTFIT IS GENUINE AND COMES WITH A LETTER FROM WHERE I PURCHASED IT AND THE MAKER OF THE OUTFIT STATING IT’S AUTHENTICITY. THE LETTER HAS THE COMPANY’S NAME , ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER ON THE LETTER. WATCH REVELATION AND SEE THE OUTFIT.
THE OUTFIT ITEMS YOU ARE BIDDING ARE IN PHOTO #2- #3-#4
1. MANU’S LARGE ARM/CHEST WEAR
2. MANU’S NECKLACE (OMG! The choker!)
3. BOTH MANU’S LEG SHIELDS
4. MANU’S ARM CLOTHE/WEAR
5. MANU’S UNDERWEAR
6. MANU’S UNDERWEAR COVERING
7. A SPARRING PAD WHICH WAS USED BY MANY OF THE ACTORS FROM THE SET.
8. PHOTO OF MANU AND SIGNED WEARING THE COSTUME.
THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS. YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE MOVIE SET OUTFIT <ORIGINAL COSTUME WHICH WAS USED, WORN BY ACTOR MANU BENNETT IN THE HIT MOVIE SERIES SPARTACUS BLOOD AND SAND.
THE AUTHENTICITY LETTER IS INCLUDED. THIS COSTUME WAS WORN IN EPISODE “REVELATION-BLOOD AND SAND”.
THE COSTUME DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BELT AND CLOTHE WRAPPINGS BEHIND THE LEG SHEILDS, AND SANDELS/SHOES.
THE COSTUME WILL COME WITH ALL ITEMS ABOVE AND WILL INCLUDE THE LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY THAT IT WAS USED AND WORN IN THE MOVIE BY MANU AND HIS STUNT DOUBLE, GUARANTEEING AUTHENTICITY.
TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS, YES THE COSTUME IS LIGHT/MEDIUM HEAVY. IT HAS WEAR ON IT , DUE TO THE FACT IT WAS USED AND WORN BY THE ACTOR.
THE COSTUME COMES WITH LEG SHIELDS, ARM WRAP MADE OF CLOTH, UNDERWEAR, COVER FOR THE UNDERWEAR, THE NECKLACE, THE LONG CHEST/ARM BANDS, AND AS A BONUS, A SPARRING PAD USED BY MANY OF THE ACTORS FROM THE MOVIE. THE COSTUME DOES HAVE SOME DROPS OF FAKE BLOOD ON IT TOO.
THIS WAS PERSONALLY BOUGHT BY ME VIA PURCHASE IN SEPTEMBER 2011. ALL BIDDERS WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE TIME RARE ITEM.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS ITEM ON EBAY.COM - and if you decided that you want to buy it for me, I will be forever in your debt!
Wishing I Had $10,000.00 & Sad,
Jake A. Wheat
I literally have been working a lot here lately, and having had a chance to sit down and get caught up with all that is going on in my life. You could say that things are on the up and up – and then there are some things that are kinda blah.
I recently took a long look at myself in the mirror and realized that I am WAAAAYYY to nice of a person, and that I let people take advantage of me. I allow people to use me, and I basically am an easy target for people who love to use others. Therefore I have tried to put up my shields and stay grounded, and I am doing a horrible job at it. I am not good at being mean, seriously.
I tried to explain this to a mentor/friend and he told me that if you do nice things for others without any expectations other than just “doing nice things because you want to,” then you should never be disappointed. I guess he is right, because I have never done anything with any expectations in return. Sometimes, however, it is nice to have someone there when you need them just as much as you were there when they needed you. Anyway…..
There are certain people in my life who are interested in reading about what is going on with me, and so here goes – in no particular order:
1. I am still working like a dog. I am not fond of working like a dog, but it pays the bills.
2. I recently had to go to the Doctor because I have pink eye. It’s gross. I’d like to brutally murder the person that invented this horrible eye infection thing, because it’s gross.
3. My new apartment is wonderful, and I love it. I have a beautiful livingroom, and a even more stunning bedroom. I decorated the livingroom area in a red/dark wood color scheme with a really nice London painting. I still have more to go, but for now it is minimalist and I like that. The bedroom is done in red/dark wood colors and has oriental paintings, mainly Chinese symbols representing wisdom, love, peace, happiness – etc. My kitchen is done in a bistro style, with fat Italian bakers, which I carried over from my last home.
4. For those of you who are wondering, I am not single. I know that in the past I eluded to the fact that everything was in the air with me, but honestly I was going through a really confusing time. I was sick, in and out of the hospital, and some other private junk. I am, indeed, taken and happy. Sorry lads, off the market!
5. My friend started a blog which I am really excited about, and it’s about Android phones! I recently dumped my iPhone and got an Android because I got tired of being locked into the Apple “prison” which kept me from having fun with my phone! My friend’s blog can be found at: http://www.dannyAndroid.com. It’s a brand new blog, and for the record …… it may take a short while for it to get going. I have a feeling though that when it does, it will be a really cool place to check out info on the Android scene!
6. I am working on my new book called “The Bitterman,” and it will be out in October 2012. Right now I am working with some illustrators to get the graphic novel portion of the book ready, and then once that is finished it’s off to complete the layout. I have a plan to make this a really neat experience for readers, and a collectible work of art.
7. I am still in love (madly) with Manu Bennett and my main goal is to have him friend me on his personal Facebook page. I am such a fan of his work, and LOVE him as Crixus in Spartacus – so if the Gods are listening… please let him friend me! Indeed Manu is probably one of the coolest men on the planet, and I would love for him to show me how to surf, waterboard, or just explore New Zealand! (Of course if I met him I would die, duh.)
8. Sales of my books are doing well, and I am very happy about that! I do check my email, and love to hear from readers about my work so don’t be shy! I am totally happy with my work that is published to date, and look forward to many more books in the future.
9. I have a Facebook page…. you can friend me, and I don’t bite.
10. I also have a Twitter, and I don’t bite on that either.
So there you go…. a small but fresh update about what is going on in the land of Jake Wheat, and I am sure I have left some stuff out. Don’t fret, I will keep you posted with all of my antics and give you the 411 on new books, projects, and other stuff.
It’s Time To Go For Now,
Jake A. Wheat
I got a wild hair up my creative brain today, and decided to update my website with a brand new look and feel! I call it the “Myan – End of the World” theme, based on the fact that people rumor we will not make it through 2012 alive.
The fact remains that this website is a lot of fun for me, because I get to write about whatever I want, and enjoy all of the comments from my fans/friends/enemies. Indeed, what joys the Internet brings! This blog of course has many followers, and while I am not a cewebrity like “Perez” – I do have my faithful readers who enjoy my reviews, rantings, and reports.
So this year I am going to be working on the release of my new book called “The Bitterman,” which is — a graphic novel — very dark & bold. I am also working on a few other new gay erotic fiction shorts, and will be releasing some of those as well before we ring in 2013. My main goal is to have “The Bitterman” out and available by October 2012, so you can get your claws on it during the Halloween season… perhaps read it to your kids, scare the shit out of them, and give them to a shrink for a few hours a week.
I also plan to keep blogging about gay issues, Andrew Compton, and other things that strike my interest or piss me off. It’s a collective blog, in which according to Google analytics most people just come here to see Manu Bennetts penis…. [CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE]
……so I wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone on this post either, right? Geeze, it’s just a penis… good grief.
In Crixus’s Subligaculum,
Jake A. Wheat
Awwww yeah! My TV husband is back with a “Vengeance” on Starz, and Friday nights just got a whole lot sexier! As you know, I am hopelessly devoted to Manu Bennett who plays “Crixus” on the Spartacus series which is now in it’s third season. The first season, “Spartacus Blood & Sand” won me over with the likes of a good story line, and of course the brooding good looks of Andy Whitfield and Manu Bennett. Tragically, Andy Whitfield was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and Starz decided to do a prequel to the Spartacus Blood & Sand series called “Gods of the Arena,” while Whitfield recovered. Even more tragic, Whitfield’s treatment suffered complications, and sadly Andy passed away.
“Gods of the Arena,” proved to be equally amazing even without Whitfield, and while fans of the series were stunned when the news of his passing was made public, my love and “passion” for the show grew stronger. Spartacus was more than just a show to me…. it is more than a show to me…. it is ultimately a TV phenomena which I feel very much a part of.
I also want to hump Crixus until my body is raw, but everyone who is a long time fan of my blog knows this already…. deal with it.
So now I am watching the new series “Spartacus: Vengeance” which stars Liam McIntyre filling the shoes of the late Whitfield, and I must say the first 13 minutes of the series held me in a state of sadness. I am glad that McIntyre is in the role, he is very fitting to play the part and does an excellent job, but it makes me really mourn for Andy. Nothing could fill his shoes or take his place, and to me a part of that magic that once was is gone, but I accept and really admire the work that McIntyre has brought to the new series. I can’t imagine the pressure he felt while developing a character that was already loved by countless fans by Whitfield, and I applaud him for his performance thus far. I applaud him regardless, because he is amazing as Spartacus.
Of course, I would not have to go a paragraph without mentioning that Crixus is back as well, and his deep raspy voice bellows out longing for his lost love, and while I know it’s not me in the TV series – I can pretend he yearns for me, ok? GET OVER IT. The fact is that Crixus is a very “developed” character in a sense that I believe Starz had to grow to understand that fans of the series would ultimately love him as much as we did from the start. Crixus was a bad ass, a really mean and spiteful guy, and yet that bad boy image captured my attention from the moment he first appeared on the screen. I guess that is something I need to discuss with my shrink, but hey – I know how to pick him, because now he is the right hand man to Spartacus. Not to shabby right? Frankly, I believe that Bennett has gotten better looking since the show evolved, and if Crixus ever gets knocked off the show (yeah, I know history…. they better re-write it….) then I will probably quit watching.
Ok, maybe not… but I will just stalk Bennett somewhere else. *sigh*
All of the information on the show can be found on the Starz website by clicking here, and you can get some really cool downloads if you click here! For those of you who missed the FIRST EPISODE of the series, Starz is streaming it from their website which I have embedded below. If they remove it, then you won’t see the embed…. so watch it while you can!
ENJOY THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON!
Jake A. Wheat
PS. Manu, if you read this please don’t beat me up. xoxo