If you are homophobic, then this article is for you. I’m fucking sick of you, and really don’t care much for why you are reading this. In fact, I hope that you homophobes stop reading right now, and go off to do something else – like drink heavily, get into fist fights at a dirty bar, or better yet go fuck a sheep.
Today on Facebook I have met my wits end reading about how “Chick-Fil-A” is gave money to anti-gay organizations, and that the President is homophobic, blah blah blah. I have read a 1,000,000 posts on Facebook about why eating there is wrong, why gay people are wrong, why Chick-Fil-A is wrong – and I have to just sit back and say this:
FUCK YOU ALL.
My life as a gay man does not reflect or justify a “human rights argument” over a place that sells chicken sandwiches, and it NEVER should. For my heterosexual readers, hear me out on this … what if your very life was constantly under scrutiny every damn day to the point that a billion dollar food chain decides to announce they are against your life, and are FUNDING organizations to keep your life from being any better? You’d be saying FUCK YOU ALL too.
It’s madness, pure and simple. The religious nut jobs who quote the Bible, but can’t fucking understand a Biblical argument because “they haven’t read it,” and the idiots who scream and moan about the JOBS of the people who work for “Chick-Fil-A” – like they are making money like a CEO! If they loose their job at “Chick-Fil-A” because the BILLION dollar restaurant goes under, then they can get a MINIMUM wage job at another fast food place right next door in the food court.
FUCK YOU ALL.
Every damn day it’s something on TV, the radio, or whatever – someone saying such ignorant crap that I have to turn off the news and just sit there for a moment holding my head. I have to sit there wondering if maybe I should leave the Country, and DARE I SAY IT wonder why more people aren’t flipping out and going postal from all the hate we are subjected to day in and day out.
1. I fucking hate douchebags, so if you are a douchebag – then get the fuck out of my life. I can’t stand people who “tolerate” me because I am gay, but “hate” gayness or whatever, but love me. Don’t be all bipolar. That is like saying, “I absolutely love Little Wayne’s music, but I hate black people.” Stuff like that is fucking so IGNORANT, and so freaking amazingly stupid, that you should be choked out of life by a giant rubber ball while surrounded by leather bears ejaculating on your face.
FUCK YOU ALL.
2. I fucking hate the media. Yes, I hate HATE HATE the media. Independent journalism, and blogs are really the only way to go anymore, because everything you see on TV is based on “who pays our bills,” and “who advertises with us.” Political fights and debates are not COMEDY, but are reasons why our Nation is so fucking stupid. We vote for people based on social issues, and wonder why nothing gets done. You want cheaper gas prices, and a better world to live in – have our “political leaders” quit having to fight the religious bigots (or have our leaders quit being religious bigots) and worrying about what I stick my dick in. I take it in the ass, and I like it – but that should not motivate anyone to get up and go to work in the morning to stop it, or to promote it.
FUCK YOU ALL.
3. Social media is getting mildly retarded. I get on there to basically chronicle my day, and to play around with GLBT issues – and post photos, but my God – some of you don’t understand the meaning of a social network. It’s a virtual community of people with differences, and if you don’t like those differences then block their asses. If you want to Tweet to @ChickfilA about how much they suck as a bigoted bunch of asshats, then AWESOME – but don’t get on MY Facebook wall and tell me that you think Chick-Fil-A was justified in what they said. I AM A GAY DUDE. CHICK-FIL-A IS AGAINST ME HAVING EQUAL RIGHTS. THAT IS LIKE TELLING A BLACK MAN THAT YOU ARE PRO-SLAVERY.
FUCK YOU ALL.
4. I feel sorry for this Country, because it’s declining into pure idiocracy, just like the movie. It’s hours and hours of housewives having too much money, ghetto talking, and fake baked Italian douchebags making alcoholism look cool. It’s about being 16 and pregnant, and waiting for your big break on American Idol. It’s about how many ribbons we can wear when something tragic happens, because someone’s brain has been jacked up by all of this hypersensitive juvenile behavior that they snap.
FUCK YOU ALL.
5. Here is the truth, plain and simple – until everyone can do the same things everyone else can “bring enough for the WHOLE class, or don’t bring any at all” – I just simply can’t imagine why you would wonder why I was just simply going to say anything else other than….
FUCK YOU ALL
Have A Nice Day,
Jake A. Wheat
** Please be advised that by me saying “fuck you all,” it’s a metaphoric statement meant to fuck the entire system which holds down people in this Country from having equal rights, and is not intended to be taken personally. However, if you are a bigot, I hope you accidentally catch on
Courtesy of the Human Rights Campaign:
Clint McCance sits used to sit on the school board in Midland, Arkansas. At a time of increased anti-LGBT bullying and youth suicides, McCance unbelievably posted this hate-filled rant to his Facebook wall regarding Spirit Day on October 20:
‘Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed therselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE.’
Note from Jake Wheat: Is it me, or can bigots just not count? Even that “J” guy that I had on my show, you know – the other bigoted asshole – he kept saying FIVE suicides. It wasn’t FIVE – it was SIX. If you have an opinion, even a bigoted one, at least get your facts correct!
In a follow-up post, this supposed community leader said:
‘I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die.’
I can’t believe that someone who students should see as a role model and trusted resource would spew such hate, particularly at this sensitive time. I’m sending a letter to the Midland School District asking them to join me in immediately demanding McCance’s resignation. Join me in sending a strong message that this type of behavior is entirely unacceptable and has consequences.
I hope you’ll join me: http://bit.ly/cym3QV
So now, Jake Wheat (Me) will leave him with an open letter…… enjoy!
Courtesy of Jake A. Wheat:
Your a bigoted fucking asshole who represents represented Arkansas in a light that makes me wonder if you don’t spend your spare time fucking sheep. Nice Facebook pic, it makes me wonder if you don’t compensate with the size of that fish because your penis could only be used to skew cocktail wieners. Harsh? Well hell yeah, redneck, because your one of the reasons why I was put on this Earth. I think all people who contribute to the murder of innocent lives should be publically humilated, especially ignorant bigots!
Your message of hatred could have contributed to the death of a teenager in one of your own schools, and somewhere someone is HURT by the message that you have so cowardly posted on your Facebook status. I noticed that even some of your “replies” were disliked, and at least one person called you out on your hatred. Seriously, I would not be surprised if you were not a bully in High School yourself, and I guess you never left…. literally.
Do you know that the Homosexual community isn’t the “Industry Leader” in getting HIV or AIDS anymore? Nope, that my friend has been taken over by the heterosexuals – most commonly fisherman who secretly go up on Brokeback Mountain every few months and bang their best friend in the asshole using spit as lubricant, and not using a condom. Yep, it’s no longer them there “fags” that have the monopoly on HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) or AIDS itself.
Ok, CLIT – I mean – Clint, the fact is that if you want all of us gay people to die then a few things will change that will dramatically change your life….. um, hold up – sorry Clint…. I was wrong. Gay people don’t design clothes that are acquired at the bargain bin at the Dollar General. You talk about wearing purple only if all of the gay teens kill themselves, but then your the one holding the fish like your about ready to do a “all the way around the motorboat and back to the pole, snap!”
What is with the dark glasses? Listen, I am sure that your trying your best – but the Lady Gaga dress was made out of meat, not a fish – nice try. Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a public letter to let you know that I am glad you resigned and I would be very careful the next time you did the following:
1. Went to get your hair cut.
2. Accidentally stumbled into the wrong bar.
3. Got in the way of the “wrong” kinda trucker.
4. Went to a wedding reception and got noticed by the wedding planner.
5. Tried to order flowers.
6. Decided to join the gym.
7. Enjoyed the YMCA.
8. Tried to shop at the GAP, Structure, Abercrombie and Fitch.
9. Started to tap dance in the stall of a bathroom in an airport.
10. Enjoyed your local adult theater.
11. Looked your child in the face if they ever said “Dad, I’m gay…”
Jake A. Wheat
PS. Clint, just an FYI – I hear McDonalds is hiring.
I have received a lot of comments over my show which aired this past Friday, where I did an “Interview With The Jesus Bigot.” Most of the reactions have been pretty amazing and supportive, and I am glad that I have a group of listeners who believe so strongly as I do!
Here are some of my favorite comments:
“I finally got around to listening to your podcast with the bigot. I couldn’t help but laugh when he said he was disgusted with the imagery of a homosexual act…..in my brain, all I could think of was how disgusted I was with the imagery of BOILED OKRA. I think we should outlaw okra. It’s just not right. Good job, my friend!” (Jake’s Note: Boiled Okra! LOL! Now that is disgusting and sinful! LOL!)
“There will be hate, until we embrace diversity for everyone – starting with parents, political leaders, and those who teach that “loving thy neighbor” is not just a bumper sticker, but an actual theology.” (Jake’s Note: Well said, this should be a bumper sticker or a t-shirt actually!)
“Just listened to your podcast. OMG. Which I had been available Friday to call in and speak with that A-Hole!!! You did a great job!” (Jake’s Note: Thank you, the switchboard got overloaded which is why we had issues with callers not answering, seems we had an overload! However, I am glad you listened and thank you! HUGS!)
“You go boy! Proud of you. You were very nice Jakey. And very informed.” (Jake’s Note: Hugs, Love, & Thank you!)
“So I just listened to your interview with “J” this morning. I will pray for the individual known as “J” as he is apparently lost. Thanks for sharing and thank you for taking a stand against “J’s” blatant ignorance.” (Jake’s Note: I think “J” is gay, simple as that. I don’t see him as being anything other than miserable in his own skin – which makes it even sadder. People uncomfortable with themselves, projecting hate, and then in turn causing negative social pressure which causes some questioning and GLBT teens to commit suicide. Pray for everyone!)
“Your my hero Jake Wheat!!” (Jake’s Note: You are also my hero! Thank you for being such a beautiful soul!)
…. and many more, including some not so nice messages upon which I haven’t even bothered to post. It’s amazing how people think that homosexuality is a choice, or that there is so much hatred and intolerance still in this day and age. One of the best ideas for human evolution is to embrace diversity, and to shed the recognition of differences that have caused so much bloodshed in our past.
On a good note, “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” died – at least for now, so gay men and women can openly serve in the Military. It’s not like they haven’t been there all along, but now maybe they can rest easier knowing they can’t be let go from a job fighting for our freedom, because they aren’t free to be who they are.
Until the next show (soon) – I love you, thank you, and most importantly respect you for all your opinions. Good or bad, people will be people and in the end – I think that love is what will prevail.
Jake A. Wheat