Yes, in approximately one week (7 days) my birthday is going to be here, and (again) I will be turning 21 years old. Yes, every year I turn (again) 21, and this year is no exception. My real age is between and my Mother, and that is about it…. unless some punk who knows my actual age decides to spill it – upon which I request a plague of locusts to eat off their flesh, or for them to be subjected to bad musical theatre.
Many people around this time of year ask me what my birthday wishes are, and then I have to sit and think “johnny on the spot” about what I want, and it becomes a nightmare. This year I am super prepared to deal with birthday wish requests, which range from the “I am a friend and just want you to be happy,” to “I am buying you something cool.” Here is my list of available birthday wish options:
1. If you are just a friend, who is on a budget (like me) then you don’t want to go shopping at all. Yet, you have a huge heart and wish nothing more than for me to survive yet another year so that I can (again) turn 21. Therefore, my wish for you is to sign up to receive text message notifications from me periodically throughout the year from my website. No, I do not blast them to you every day. I do it very rarely actually, and it’s one of those things where it has to be something of super importance for me to use….. and only I can use it. So, if you want to do something cheap and nice for me – then use the form (in sidebar to your left) to join my text message list. I will NOT give out your info to anyone, and I will not blow up your phone.
2. For those more adventurous folks, I am still gunning for Manu Bennett to “Friend Me” on his personal Facebook page. Alas, this would be one of my ultimate wishes. How would one go about seeing this wish fulfilled?
B. Contact him through his agent, and let them know of my wishes! His agent is here.
C. Invite Manu Bennett to come to my house and have cake & ice cream! Indeed.
3. More adventurous folks may want to spend money on me, and that is super sweet! I am a huge fan of ThinkGeek.com, and so if you wish you can check out my WISHLIST and get me something from there! I always add to it, because if I had a million dollars I would own pretty much one of their entire inventory list. VIEW MY WISHLIST!
4. Word peace & love. Just send me an email and tell me that you love me! If you figure out a way to obtain world peace, then let me know that as well.
5. Last, but not least, donate to help pay for my web server & offset web costs! I use Paypal, and that account is used to pay for web hosting and other web related expenses. You can donate here…. if you wish.
Special thanks to all my friend and fans for their birthday wishes, and for the record please note that either way I love all of you.
Cake Is Fattening, I’ll Have A Birthday Salad,
Jake A. Wheat