Search Site Content
Manu Bennett Countdown
- A Open Letter To Gregory O’Bryan’s Defense Team
- Why I Am Loosing Faith In Fiverr.com…
- Bombers, If You Wanna Blow Something Up …. Blow Up The Westboro Baptist Church.
- [T-Minus: Manu Bennett Meeting] Day 1: The Beginning
- Glee Episode Addresses School Shooting & Pisses Ignorant People Off…. smh.
- Sign The Petition…. Andy Whitfield To Be Introduced Into Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Short & Sweet Book Review of “Color or Die” on Amazon.com
- Sallie Mae Is Not A Cute Old Lady, But A Nasty Vagina Stained Hoe.
- All Hail Me… From Dude In Boxers?
- My “Dear Shane” Video Responses, Angels In Masses!
Get Jake’s Books!
Get Android App
My Facebook Vacation
I’m not going to lie, it’s over hurt feelings. I know who my real friends are, and the ones who stand behind me regardless. Other friends of mine want to poke and prod at the fact that a company (Chick-Fil-A) literally funds money to deny my rights. Some of my friends, family, etc have said “well they have the right to do that.”
Ok, fair enough.
Then we don’t need to be friends. See they are funding to keep me from having equal rights, and funding organizations that actually want to have gay people killed. Yep, dead. Executed. So please don’t give me a side argument when it comes to equality, and the RIGHT TO LIVE. Christians talk out of both sides of their mouths, and in this case – thou shalt not kill still remains true, but it’s ok with God if “Thou shall not kill, but thou can donate money to organizations to those who do.”
So I am taking the high road, and I will still blog here on my website, but I am going to be completely off the Facebook grid until December. I fucking hate that, but I have applications that automatically post shit to my Facebook page so I won’t be “entirely gone,” I just won’t be commenting, reading the overloaded blubber of ignorant “friends,” and frankly trying to figure out how they are my “friends” in the first place. Either way, the chicken issue may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me – because it’s my life, my rights, and the rights (and LIVES) of people like me that this corporation fund to take away.
Friends don’t do that to friends.
Jake A. Wheat