Search Site Content
Manu Bennett Countdown
- A Open Letter To Gregory O’Bryan’s Defense Team
- Why I Am Loosing Faith In Fiverr.com…
- Bombers, If You Wanna Blow Something Up …. Blow Up The Westboro Baptist Church.
- [T-Minus: Manu Bennett Meeting] Day 1: The Beginning
- Glee Episode Addresses School Shooting & Pisses Ignorant People Off…. smh.
- Sign The Petition…. Andy Whitfield To Be Introduced Into Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Short & Sweet Book Review of “Color or Die” on Amazon.com
- Sallie Mae Is Not A Cute Old Lady, But A Nasty Vagina Stained Hoe.
- All Hail Me… From Dude In Boxers?
- My “Dear Shane” Video Responses, Angels In Masses!
Get Jake’s Books!
Get Android App
Cookie Catch Game On iPhone Makes Me The Cookie MONSTER!
I stumbled across this game “Cookie Catch” while chilling in bed going over the iStore, and I decided I would download it. LOL! I had no idea that two hours later I would still be playing the game, and then an hour after that I would be in my car on the way to the store to pick up a bag of Chips-Ahoy cookies and a gallon of milk – and them come home.
Here I am at 8pm, and I am STILL PLAYING the game and have half of a bag of cookies left…. but such is the life of a person on a weekend who really just wants to chill…. with a glass of chilled milk.
Here is how the game is played, and it’s very very very simple:
1. Slide the glass to catch the cookies.
2. Avoid the huge cookies (larger than the glass) otherwise they fall and crack your glass.
3. Miss three cookies and your out. It’s not as easy as you think!
4. Check out the special cookies, and get more points.
5. Special power ups come to those who master the cookie catching technique.
Cookies fall faster and faster, and it gets so daggone addicting that you will do two things. 1. You will crave cookies, that is a given. 2. You will want to take advantage of the game again and again so you can move through it to get farther and farther. I personally enjoy the game, and the graphics – and my favorite cookie is the giant chocolate chip, even though it breaks your glass, because it makes me want to eat a bunch of those crispy critters!
This game does have in app purchases, and ads. However the in app purchases are not required to play the game, yet I believe that if you love playing cookie catch supporting the developers is nothing but a good thing! I think I am going to pay to remove the adds, and I may buy a larger cup for my cookies – because the folks at Net Summit Apps deserve it!
Now, please get the app for yourself and start dunking those cookies!
MMMmmm…… Chocolate Chip,
Jake A. WHeat
Posted from Greenwood, Indiana, United States.