You may think I am being a dickhead, and then say “no one deserves to be blown up, Jake.” You may be right, but all things considered – oh, I dunno – the Westboro Baptist Church blowing up seems more like an entertainment event than a tragedy. They have hurt so many people with their hate, that they have already been bombed with an IED on August 20th, 1995, and they bitched about it. They didn’t say it was God’s will then, in fact they bitched and whined about it calling it “a cowardly act.” Too bad the whole place didn’t crumble, shake, and fall down killing the entire inbred lot and then Topeka, Kansas wouldn’t have to hide it’s head in shame every time these child exploiting spawns from Hell opened their mouths.
When God invented Social Media, he opened the road to great responsibility, and with that responsibility comes restraint. I am not exercising restraint at this time, and I truly wish that Fred Phelps and the rest of the ADULT Westboro Baptist Church family would fall over dead. They are terrorists, media whore terrorists who spew controversial filth all over a grieving Nation they claim to HATE every chance they get. They threatened to picket the funerals at Sandy Hook Elementary, saying “God sent the shooter,” and now they believe that “GOD” bombed the Boston Marathon because Massachusetts legalized same sex marriage.
An eight year old innocent child was killed in that explosion, and hundreds were injured. If the GOD of Christianity sends bombers to do that kind of damage because a law was passed, then I want NO PART of that GOD. The biggest threat to real Christians is the radicals that ruin the religious dogma that brings it unity. If the Westboro Baptist Cult is allowed to continue thrusting their tongues into the wounds of America’s tragedies, then they deserve that tongue to be bitten off. They need to be silenced forever.
BLOW THEM UP. They shout “GOD SENT THE BOMBS,” and I shout back “SOMEBODY BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF THE WBC!”
The innocent children of Westboro Baptist Church are innocent, they are not the one’s I want to see kill over and rot. I want to see Pedophile Fred, and his Lesbian skeletor nappy headed Daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper explode into a thousand pieces by a stick of dynamite shoved in their asses. They are our Nation’s TAX EXEMPT active terrorist organization, and should be silenced once and for all. Enough hate to gays, soldiers, America, victims of school shootings, bombings, etc. etc. etc. Enough of their stupid publicity stunts to get before the camera, and to make our jaws drop when we really don’t need anymore fucking drama. Enough of their primitive views on God, their superiority, and the vacancy of actual Christianity in their belief system. To me, they are active demons among us, and possess the power of supreme evil in sheep’s clothing, masked as a religious group when really they are the devil incarnate. BLOW THEM UP. SHOOT THEM. QUOTE ME ON THIS: Jake Wheat believes that the adult members of the Westboro Baptist Church should be put to death.
What are they going to do, picket my house? Tell me I am going to Hell, and whine and cry linking to my website and claiming that I am a horrible person for saying this? ALL OF AMERICA HATES THEIR GUTS, and THEY HATE AMERICA…. so let’s do them a favor, and send them to their GOD they so love to talk about all the time, and let him decide where they should go. If I was “God” I certainly wouldn’t want them, because then they would be picketing heaven, because GOD HATES ANGELS, or GOD HATES HALOS, or GOD HATES STREETS OF GOLD. Me personally, just the knowledge that their mentally ill asses can’t hurt people anymore with their words would be peace enough.
I’m done. OVER THEM. The next time some serial bomber gets a wild hair up their ass, don’t attack innocent people (and never kids) – but blow up the ADULTS of Westboro Baptist Church. You may get a medal from Obama, and a huge celebration in your honor from all of the people in America.
Hell, you may even get your own National Holiday.
FUCK YOU WESTBORO,
PS. If you totally disagree with bombing the WBC, then please sign the petition to stop their protests. CLICK HERE!
**CONTAINS SPOILERS** While researching the most recent episode of Glee, which dealt with school shootings, I was shocked to find that people were offended or upset. On one website, one ignorant “Mother” wrote:
“My daughter is a school teacher in North Carolina and we both felt this was the wrong venue to air this subject matter. Many of her students watch this show ( high school students), and to depict the student with Down’s syndrome having access to a gun and bring it to school, was in extremely bad taste. It felt very contrived, and, put unnecessary fear into an already tough situation. Also, the actions that the teachers took in the show are not what teachers are trained to do in this type of situation. This episode upset me, and infuriated my daughter.”
So I wrote back, addressing her ignorance:
“It should have upset you, but a teacher, ANY TEACHER, should be glad that Glee addressed the issue. If your daughter was infuriated then you need to ask yourself some hard questions, why was she upset? Becky, who has Down’s Syndrome – yes – is no any different from any other kid on that show, and is tough. Her challenges have nothing to do with her bringing a gun, but her fear of the outside World did. In short, people who think like you, who shelter and sweep under the rug issues which are important to point out REALITY in our World may as well stand in support of kids bringing guns to school. Until we address issues like these head on, in a media outlet where KIDS will listen, then we are doing them an injustice.”
In the episode “Shooting Stars,” Glee hit on the issue of school shootings, using a gun being brought to school which was accidentally fired by Becky, Sue Sylvester’s sidekick for the Cheerios. The entire episode focuses on the fear involved, WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS A SCHOOL SHOOTING, and how to handle the situation if it happens to you. Parents who are outraged by the show’s content would rather SHIELD their children from this information? Should school shootings be swept under the rug? Are we supposed to NEVER address school shootings ever in the media, unless we are telling the story from the shooter’s perspective where they die or are arrested in the end?
AMERICA WAKE THE FUCK UP!
In short, we have a lot of “those parents” out there still who have failed to get the message, which until that changes, will encourage more school shootings and tragedies.
Enough ignorance already!
Jake A. Wheat
Actor Andy Whitfield’s extraordinary and intense portrayal of SPARTACUS, the ancient freedom fighter, Gladiator and former slave in the STARZ hit series ‘Spartacus: “Blood and Sand” brought on a profound recognition to the series.
With his stardom quickly on the rise, Mr Whitfield was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, an aggressive form of cancer. He was forced to step aside from his dream role in the TV series losing his own personal battle September 11, 2011.
Andy Whitfield mesmerized the viewers with his exceptional performance as Spartacus. There was something he brought to the character that jumped off the screen and straight into the viewers heart. Andy Whitfield’s enormous passion for the role and inspirational man he was, on and off the big screen, has inspired a worldwide fan base that believes he should be immortalized at the museum.
Furthermore, his courageous real life inspirational battle touching the lives of so many to live in the moment with his core values of love, hard work, passion and following ones dreams both personally and professionally leaving a powerful legacy makes him the perfect candidate to be honored with a wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum.
With your help we can make this happen! Please join us in celebration and tribute to both Andy Whitfield and the historical great “Spartacus”. All of us at JakeWheat.com would like YOU our readers to sign the petition to make this happen!
Thank you for your courtesy!
Jake A. Wheat
12 calls a day. 12, sometimes more ring into my cell phone from the phone number 1-800-684-8429. Each voice message on my voice mail is a half-interested “person” that says the same thing, over and over. ”This message is for Jacob Wheat, please call Sallie Mae about your student loan at …..” Sometimes my voice mail gets full, and I spend 15 minutes deleting all of them, and I contemplate my future in America.
I am not alone, there are millions of “I Hate Sallie Mae” posts, websites, Facebook pages, blogs – etc. Each site, post, and question says the same thing – they provided a loan, and then are asking for NEAR IMPOSSIBLE amounts to pay back per month to keep it from going into “default.” The real issue is, if Sallie Mae would lower the payments to an affordable rate – HER SKANK ASS reputation would not be so SKANKY. SKANK.
The Top 10 Reason I am Not Paying Back Sallie Mae:
1. America sucks. Sorry, but America needs a makeover and it starts with these large corporations and abusive lenders. I went to school, paid out the ass, and I have a job I could have gotten without a college education that pays next to nothing, and I live paycheck to paycheck. I work hard, VERY HARD, and at the end of the day – living on less than a hundred bucks for two weeks after bills are paid isn’t easy. In fact, FUCK YOU SALLIE MAE for even asking. I should be pimping you out on the corner, HOE.
2. Lower the monthly amount, and UM – can I have one bill please? Dealing with Sallie Mae is like dealing with a “I Love Lucy” sight gag, because going to my mailbox and pulling out six envelopes addressed to me with different amounts, and all sorts of other crap is not only confusing – but WTF. You seriously want over seven hundred dollars a month to keep me from going into default? MY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IS ONLY $475! Go suck a dick Sallie.
3. Harassment. NO BITCH NAMED SALLIE IS GOING TO CALL ME 12 TIMES ON MY CELL PHONE FILLING UP MY VOICE MAIL, AND NOT GET PIMP SLAPPED. PLUS, you called my FRIEND’S MOTHER to INFORM HER of my student loan? I DON’T LIVE THERE, AND I AM NOT A RELATIVE OF THEIRS, SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING THEM?
4. I don’t want to. I can’t afford it, I give up, why bother? Fuck em, feed em fish heads. If they want to take me to court, great. I’ll quit my job, and make money on the side under the table, and I’ll LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT. Doing this, literally, would pay me more than working a full 40 hour work week anyway. Yeah, America rocks right?
5. Requests to lower payments refused = you do not wish for fair payment negotiation, so eat my balls.
6. Deferment does not mean anything more than, “sure we will quit bugging you for a while, but when it’s over you’re going to owe us more money than before and hey – we are going to pester the shit out of you.” I’m billing you $15,000.00 for each time you pester me, so now you OWE ME MONEY.
7. Sallie Mae is not the name your company should have, it should be something like “Predator Polly,” or “Godfather George.” YOUR NAME SUCKS!
8. Your agents are all spawns from Hell, and need customer service class. Hey, how about I teach all of your agents how to be at least “alive” on the phone, and not zombies – I will only charge you $50,000.00 to teach all of them.
9. The Fair Collection Debt Practices Act – 15 USCA 1692(a-p) = YO’ MAMMA! I reported you bitches for calling me after 9pm, and calling my FRIENDS MOTHER to inform her of my debt. Scandalous bitch!
10. I FUCKING HATE YOU.
Jake A. Wheat
I was just bitching the other day that I haven’t gotten any fan photos lately, which basically either consist of people half nekkid holding signs, which all started because I used to write adult fiction. Anyway, long story short I got an email yesterday with some dude in boxer shorts holding a sign that reads “All Hail Jake Wheat!” This is Pieter, and he is from the Netherlands – and is in College. Seems he likes my book “The Spaghetti Seduction,” and wanted to let me know….. many thanks Pieter, now put some clothes on and go do your homework!
I guess I shouldn’t bitch anymore, right? If you want to send in your “FAN” pic (you don’t have to be naked) – email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll post it!
Muchos Grassy-Ass Boxer dude for the photos! May your nuts have much breathing room!
Jake A. Wheat